De-Stress Mind, Body and Spirit
- Everything is as it should be and I recognize the perfection in my life daily.
- Today, I will do my best and trust that it is enough.
- I am responsible for my attitude and I look for the good in everything.
- Each moment I recognize that I have a choice.
- I release the need to please all of the people all of the time, and I recognize it is enough to please myself.
- I stay calm under stressful situations.
- I create my own reality, and I focus on what is good and right in my life and the world around me.
- I recognize the opportunities around me.
- My positive attitude is reflected in the people I come in contact with each day.
Why Join Us
Find Your Balance
Clifton House Wellness Studio is an open, welcoming community space. We are a non-judgmental and inclusive studio for beginner and experienced yoga practitioners. Our wellness classes and workshops are designed to help those seeking balance of mind and body. Everybody is welcome. We invite you to discover the magic of Clifton House. We are simply the lightkeepers; helping you to find your way back home.
Clifton House offers a variety of yoga, healing and wellness classes. Click here to see all of our instructors!
Our Clients Say
“I am completely addicted to FitYoga! This is next level yoga offered in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Sarah has helped me up my fitness goals by challenging me, encouraging me and supporting me. With each class I am increasing strength, energy and balance in my life on and off the mat. FitYoga is where intense workout meets spiritual growth. Sarah brings the two together in perfect fusion!“
“I have been going to Sarah’s FitYoga for a couple of months now and I look forward to it every week. She offers a perfect combination of stretching, strength, and fitness while also focusing on personal well being and mindfulness around what is important in life. I highly recommend her classes!“
“I joined FitYoga just after Christmas this year, and do not regret it! The Clifton House has a beautiful and warm atmosphere with lots of character! Sarah is an amazing and kind hearted instructor. She has well planned classes, offers hands on correction and really knows how to challenge her students! After a few classes I am already feeling stronger and more confident in my yoga abilities! “